Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chain Letter, Meet The Future


In Facebook land, a little "tag-you-are-it" game has emerged: 25 random things about you. You are then supposed tag others in hopes they'll follow suit. For the record, I did not tag all 25 as was asked of me. So I'm sure I've broken the cardinal rule of chain-anything but apparently feel no guilt.
I figured I would include my list here for posterity's sake. I'm sure there are juicier bits but for now, this will have to suffice.

1. I will turn 40 this year.
2. I auditioned for the Royal Winnipeg Ballet summer school. And was rejected.
3. I have an affection for sock monkeys.
4. I met the President of Rwanda.
5. I am a typophile.
6. I miss being able to attend dance classes due to the constant pains in my body.
7. I love olives.
8. I have a home office.
9. I often walk down the street with the music playing in my ears and fantasize about starting to dance or sing like they do in those movies with music montages.
10. I can speak these languages in order to ensure I know where the bathroom is: Kinyarwandan, Lithuanian, French, Spanish and Thai.
11. I love red wine.
12. I love whiskey.
13. I love my first coffee in the morning.
14. I am a Mac user.
15. I only had three wisdom teeth.
16. I quite like techno and hip hop music. And listen to them loudly.
17. I feel like I'm faking it most of the time.
18. I like to type the ingredients available in my house into the Google search box and see what I can make from them.
19. I have completed the Sun Run twice. I wish I could run again.
20. I hope that one day I could have a good enough idea that I could share it at a TED talk.
21. I am related to Poco the Clown (from Mr. Dress Up).
22. I hate getting needles. Shots are traumatic experiences. I therefore, have never given blood. And I often feel guilty about this.
23. I have never dyed my hair.
24. I wish I knew how to knit. More to the point, I wish I had the patience to learn.
25. I consider Audrey Hepburn to be my muse.

No comments: